Many people don’t understand that Chief is 4 programs in one – 3D Modeling, 2D CAD, Rendering and Working Drawing Drawing Layout all in one package.
Archive | Chief Architect RSS feed for this section
Just because you now own a CAD program are you all of a sudden a Design Professional. This video will shed some light on this topic.
When you’re about to create a plan there are some steps that you need to take. Spend a few minutes before starting your design project and you’ll save way more time later.
Like most computer programs there are settings that affect how everything works. The correct settings can save you a lot of time in your 3D Plans and Drawings.
When you start adding things to a plan in Chief Architect there are certain steps that need to be followed to achieve the best results.
Creating Floors and levels in chief can be confusing and challenging. Understanding how they really work will save you many hours of frustration on each 3D Model you create.
Chief Architect Mistake #7 – Trying To Use Automatic Roofs Instead of Learning How Manual Roofs Work
Chief Architect is nothing more than a CAD program. And It’s a great one, but the roof tools confuse just about everyone. Discover how the roofs in Chief really work.
The term “Layers” tends to send a shiver down many CAD users back. Once you understand how layers are used in your drawings you’ll wonder how you lived without them.
Since Chief is a full blown 3D program you’ll be amazed at everything that you can do with the 3D Tools especially with the Slabs and Molding Polylines.
When you’re ready to create working Drawings for your plan you can do it all in Chief. Chiefs CAD tools are just as good as AutoCAD once you understand them.
- Title 06/03/2014
- Commercial Plan Samples by Dan Baumann Using Chief Architect 12/17/2012
- Learn Chief Architect with These Training DVD’s 05/21/2012
- Beam Chek – Wood and Steel Structural Design and Analysis Software 12/27/2010
- Building a Website – Planning Your 3 Key Website Topics 12/15/2010
- Thinking Outside the Box! 04/30/2010
- What to Blog? – Good Question 04/21/2010
- Why People Buy From You? Why Now? 01/18/2010
- Do You Really Need a Website in Your Business? 11/22/2009
- Chief Architect Technique #2 – Use Chief to Measure Building from a Photo 10/07/2010
- Andy Nolan: Great things to think about when marketing yoursel...
- Dan Baumann: Hi Karen Chief keeps track of what you draw. Yo...
- jeanette Cataldo: Hi Dan, Can Chief take an imported image and con...
- Jeanette Cataldo: Thank you Dan, you're very helpful.......
- Dan Baumann: It works fine in the versions of Chief you mention...